Time for the latest recipes at Frugal Local Kitchen, my local foods/cooking site. October saw me working on the October #unprocessed Challenge with mixed results. I tried some new breakfast food recipes, plus stocked the freezer with yummy soups. I also drew inspiration from Pinterest and other blogs for healthy Halloween snacks and gluten-free make ahead breakfast foods.
With 2 1/2 months of the school year under our belts, don’t forget to check out my Back to School Roundup for fresh inspiration.
- Sugar Cookies
- Mushroom and Onion Frittata
- Ginger Mushroom Carrot Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Gluten-Free Apple Streusel Muffins
- Roasted Salted Green Beans
- Sauteed Peppers, Mushrooms, and Onions